10 Miley Cyrus facts You Don't Know Image credits: Miley Cyrus instagram
1. In honor of her grandfather, she changed her name from Destiny Hope to Miley Ray. Image credits: Miley Cyrus instagram
2. She has a medical heart condition called tachycardia. Image credits: Miley Cyrus instagram
3. Miley collected gifts from her father's fans on stage and donated them to a nearby hospital when she was a child.
4. She tried several times to become a vegetarian, but could not fully commit.
5. She founded a nonprofit organization called Happy Hippie Foundation. Image credits: commons.wikimedia.org
6. Cyrus biggest musical inspiration is Elvis Presley. Image credits: commons.wikimedia.org
7. Cyrus joined the Marvel Cinematic Universe during a scene in "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2". And She voiced a character named Mainframe. Image credits: commons.wikimedia.org
8. A song originally written for Rihanna, "We Can't Stop," became her hit single. Image credits: commons.wikimedia.org
9. While she was starring on the Disney Channel, she started a YouTube channel with her friend Mandy Jiroux for their web series "The Miley and Mandy Show." Image credits: commons.wikimedia.org
10. During Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign, she wrote "Inspired" for her. Image credits: commons.wikimedia.org