Is it possible to just believe that you just believe something has come true for you and it will eventually? Well, yes, that’s what is true, according to American philosopher Neville Goddard.
He introduced the law of assumption affirmations and explained that to achieve a desired goal or dream, you have to first believe in your mind and visualize that your goal has already manifested.
Achieving your goal is related more to having a particular state of mind rather than depending on just taking corrective actions.
So, here are 70+ law of assumption affirmations examples that can help you transform your state of mind for achieving your life goals and plans and make your dreams come true.
Table of Contents
Law Of Assumption Affirmations Examples
- I must take the leap of faith if I want to succeed in my life.
- I will create my own reality.
- The Universe loves me.
- Each day life is blessing me with newer opportunities and gifts.
- The future is what I make of it.
- I am strong and powerful.
- I will win and be happy in my life.
- My angels will always find me a way even through the toughest of times.
- I am not alone in this life as the Universe is watching over me constantly.
- The Universe will work in my favour and even move mountains to help me do what I love doing.
- I am invincible.
- The steering wheel of my life is in my hands, and I can control my life’s direction by steering in the right direction.
- I will persist.
- Nothing can stop me from achieving my goals.
- I am persistent.
Law Of Assumption Specific Person Affirmations
- Everybody loves me and wants to help me.
- I have a beautiful destiny.
- I feel valued and respected every day.
- My specific person will always be with me.
- I have the best relationship in this whole world.
- My life is full of blessings and miracles.
- Each day a miracle from heaven is dropped on my way to make my way smoother and journey memorable.
- I am extremely grateful for having a special person in my life to share my life with.
- I will soon meet my special person.
- Life will bless me with kind, loving, and reliable people.
- We will walk down the path together.
- We will stay strong together.
- Life will surround my table with friends.
- I will always be accompanied by divine energy.
- I have the power to manifest anything.
Law Of Assumption Love Affirmations
- I am worthy of finding love and respect.
- I will live a beautiful and successful life with my life partner.
- I am absolutely in a secure and trusting relationship.
- I have a loving and loyal relationship with my soulmate.
- A happy and strong relationship is my reality.
- I will build a happy and successful life with my love.
- I will find my love when the time is right.
- I will be able to provide for my family, navigate them through the right path, and triumph over every hurdle.
- I will be with my soul mate till the end of our times together.
- My relationship is getting stronger each day.
- I am the luckiest person to find such a loving person in this life.
- Ours is a dream relationship.
- I cherish every moment of my life with my soulmate.
- I am grateful to the Universe for blessing me with such a nourishing relationship.
- I love myself.
Law Of Assumption Self-Concept Affirmations
- My body is my temple where the piece of higher intelligence in me, my soul. I will keep my temple clean to nourish my God.
- I will treat myself with respect and love.
- I truly deserve a lot of love and dignity and will work towards my betterment every day.
- I will treat all with love, but before that, I will not forget to sprinkle love on myself.
- I am capable of overcoming my obstacles, difficulties, and troubles.
- I will pave the positive way in my life and shun the negative away.
- At the end of the day, I will remain the same person I was at the beginning of the day.
- I affirm to live joyfully through all my days surrounded by peace and happiness around me.
- I am mortal, and I am enough to live, love, and laugh throughout my days.
- I am my own destiny maker, and I believe in myself more than anything.
- I am aware that nothing here is permanent and change is the only truth, so I will expect nothing more than a sane and peaceful mind and a quiet life that can fend for itself.
- I will make all attempts to know myself and, by doing so, will know the world.
- I believe in a higher intellect, and I bow down daily to its source to keep my vanity small.
- I live and let others live as I share my life with my best pals.
- Change begins from the inside.
Law Of Assumption Affirmations For Weight Loss
- Fitness is not just my goal; it is my reality.
- I will lead a fit and healthy lifestyle.
- I am getting into proper shape.
- I am always healthy and energetic.
- I can lose all the excess weight effortlessly.
- I am beautiful, strong, healthy, and fit.
- The Universe blesses me with health, wealth, and happiness every day; all I have to do to receive it is, believe it.
- I will not binge eat to avoid putting on weight.
- I always have a hydrated and well-nourished body.
- I will stay beautiful, strong, and young.
- I am thankful to the Universe for blessing me with a healthy mind and body.
- I will always focus on keeping my body’s metabolic rate at the optimum level.
- I will not stress out, and binge eat.
- I am capable of maintaining a healthy weight and lifestyle.
- I assume the highest and best for myself.
The Bottom Line
These affirmations of the law of assumption can help you stay focused and help you believe in your ability to be successful. Change is inevitable and isn’t easy. However, by using these laws of assumption affirmations to manifest your dream life, you can stay on the right track.