Let’s assume it’s the first Monday after the festive holidays. It’s that dreaded day in the calendar that makes your energy roll in vain like a tumbleweed in a brutally arid landscape. This is, thus, the day when you need to slap yourself awake, put on your I-Need-To-Pay-My-Bills hat and get into the grind.
Time to Make a Choice
Given that getting on with the routine is your only ‘constant’, would you choose to drag a gloomy, despondent and irritable self that is entirely bummed out of life to work?
Would you choose to start every single morning with a Positivity, Energy, Hope and Confidence that will help you accomplish your goals with ease and help you go to bed at the end of the day with inner bliss and contentment?
Those with the remotest respect for their existence will agree that choosing the latter makes sense. And what better way to kick-start this change than with positive affirmations to start your day.
Easy to apply, non-intrusive and proven effective, Positive Affirmations are, by far, one of the best ways to unlock your latent energy and get a burst of motivation to handle the excesses that life throws at your path.
Here are some Powerful Positive Affirmations to Start Your Day that you can try right away.
Positive Affirmations To Start Your Day With Energy
- It’s a good day to do something great.
- My mind’s battery is 100% charged.
- I’m well-rested and full of energy.
- My Aura is brimming with vibrance and exuberance.
- I radiate joy and cheerfulness.
- Great opportunities are coming my way.
- I feel energetic; I feel powerful.
- My mind is clear; my Heart is Content, and I’m ready to start the day with a Smile.
- I’m excited to see what the day holds for me.
- I’m grateful for today.
- This morning fills me with positivity and confidence
- I am ready to experience this day with joy.
- I am determined and will never give up.
- I am committed to my personal growth.
- Every day I am better than before.
Positive Affirmations To Start Your Day And Boost Productivity
- I’m focused, I’m confident, and I’m ready for accomplishments.
- My goals are clear, and I am prepared to achieve them.
- No matter what, I always get things done.
- Obstacles don’t stop me from reaching my target.
- I always perform better under pressure.
- I don’t dwell on work stress.
- I’ve planned ahead to get things done in time.
- I don’t need to procrastinate.
- I have enough energy to get more things done.
- I own my time.
- I’m a great decision-maker and an excellent time manager.
- I’m all set to model my Ideas into Action.
- Getting things done is my Dopamine.
- I am capable of overcoming anything.
- No challenge is too great for me.
Morning Affirmations To Start Your Day With Confidence
- I am filled with strength and confidence.
- I am energized to work hard and achieve my goals.
- Every day is a better day.
- I look great, I feel great, and the world is my stage.
- This is the perfect day to achieve my targets.
- I’m an excellent problem solver.
- I have complete faith in myself.
- I have everything under control.
- Challenges Energize Me.
- I attract Blessings and Abundance.
- Positive Thoughts Only.
- I deserve to be treated with love and respect.
- Giving my best is my way of life.
- I am committed to self-growth and Development.
- I am adaptable.
Powerful Positive Affirmations To Start Your Day
- My Past makes me stronger; My Experiences make me wise.
- Everyone Makes Mistakes; I Forgive Myself.
- One Mistake Is One Good Lesson Learnt.
- I Forgive You.
- Healing my Mind is my Priority.
- I Love without Conditions.
- Let Life Happen; Let Things Take Their Course. I’m not bound by Expectations.
- I’m Kind to Myself, and I’m kind to everyone around me.
- I can express my feelings calmly.
- Seeking help is a sign of strength, not weakness.
- I’m grateful to everyone who cared for me.
- My aura is impervious to negativity.
- Balance is the root of my existence.
- I always pick myself back up.
- I attract success.
Positive Affirmations To Start Your Day With Gratitude
- I’m Grateful to wake up in a warm bed and a happy home.
- I’m grateful for a happy and healthy family.
- I thank the Universe for soaking me with good luck, charm and abundance.
- My life is a gift.
- I am grateful for all the love and kindness I receive.
- I have plenty to support a safe and secure life. What more could I want.
- In a world torn with strife, I’m infinitely grateful to be alive and thriving.
- I am grateful for my ability to learn and grow.
- Everything works out for me in the end.
- Every new day fills me with gratitude.
- I’m grateful for everything that I Have; I’m equally grateful for everything I don’t.
- I am grateful to be a part of this amazing universe.
- I am grateful to have shelter and food.
- I welcome all of the ways the universe wants to bless me.
- I give thanks for each exquisite moment.
Uplifting Power words, packed into mini phrases that trigger a part of the brain that is directly linked with generating happiness and productive thinking, define positive affirmations in the simplest way.
Positive affirmations to start your day is, thus, not merely for momentary upliftment. When practised regularly, these affirmations can help to:
- Reshape your core beliefs.
- Generate and maintain inner peace and joy.
- Increase productivity.
- Improve emotional quotient.
- Overcome bad habits.
- Develop self-love and self-esteem.
- Manage negative emotions.
- Prevent downward spirals.
- Prevent depression and substance abuse.
- Overcome PTSD.
- Cope with pain and other health issues.
The list goes on.
Pick the best positive affirmations to start your day, stand before the mirror and say them out loud every single morning till one fine day, you become what you speak! It’s easy, and it works.
Have you had any memorable experiences with positive affirmations? We are eager to know 😊