The first two decades of the 21st century have given us enough pins to have our self-esteems punctured beyond repair.
Look anywhere in the world; steal a glance at just about any aspect of life – social, professional, personal, you are well assured of finding someone, somewhere at any moment in time, achieving goals that are too distant for you to achieve; winning accolades that you have been slogging for; building exemplary relationships while all you have are three cats and a gerbil to call your own. The list goes on.
Add social media to the cauldron, and you have the perfect potion to dismiss your existence altogether. The question is, ‘Should You’?
Table of Contents
Powerful Positive Affirmations for Self Esteem
- I am special in my own way.
- I am Strong. I am Creative, I am Energetic.
- I am Brave Enough to be Different.
- Kindness is my virtue; Empathy is my strength.
- My body deserves respect, Not Judgment.
- I influence auras, Not Social-Media.
- I deserve the love I expect.
- My Voice is Important; I deserve to be heard.
- I accept myself the way I am, and it’s beautiful.
- I deserve to be happy. I deserve peace of mind.
- I deserve Me-Time.
- I don’t flaunt all the time, but I’m abundantly gifted.
- I am important,
- I am strong.
- I am beautiful.
- Designing my life is as easy as logo design.
Importance of Cultivating Positive Self-Esteem?
‘And, from absolutely nothing, heavens witnessed the birth of the Universe.’
There’s a reason why all of us sentient beings have been woven into the tapestry of the universe. Each of us is differently gifted with different capabilities to accomplish different tasks that conjugate to contribute towards a common goal, that is, the betterment of the world.
Our existence thus is important, and that is how it is intended to be.
However, with continuous comparisons, brooding over negative life experiences, being victim to continuous rejections/disapprovals, being at war with belief systems, etc., we often forget to respect ourselves for who we are and our efforts to survive through life’s excesses.
Gone unchecked, this pattern of ‘Ignoring and Losing Admiration for Self’ can lead to
- Extreme stress, anxiety, and clinical depression.
- Restricted performance at work.
- Unstable relationships.
- Substance abuse.
Simply put, you will never be able to reach your best potential if your aura is clouded with self-doubt, self-criticism, and fractured self-respect.
Powerful Short Positive Affirmations For Self Esteem
Positive Affirmations for Self Esteem – 3-Word Upliftment to Appreciate the Inner You
- I learn easily.
- My life matters.
- My views matter.
- I forgive myself.
- I deserve better.
- I attract abundance.
- I radiate positivity.
- I am peaceful.
- I am loved.
- I value myself.
Best Positive Affirmations To Strengthen Your Self Esteem
- My life is great
- I am calm.
- I’m putting in my best every day.
- My worth is beyond medals.
- I invite good vibes only.
- Self-expression is my birthright.
- It’s ok to fall apart because I Always Get Up Again.
- ‘I’ am my only competitor.
- I am beautiful. I am worthy. I am deserving.
- I have faith in my capabilities.
- Everything good is possible for me.
- Greater things take time to unravel; I am willing to wait.
- Wherever I walk, blessings follow.
- In the end, I always reach my goals.
- I am in charge of my life.
How Positive Affirmations Builds and Strengthens Self Esteem
To those that suffer a deeply wounded self-esteem, a condition that pulls you into a downward spiral in every step you take in life, let me remind you, believe it or not, you are actually more capable and more deserving than you think.
It’s your constantly chattering, cluttered mind that whispers, ‘you are not enough’ based on essentially superficial factors.
Positive affirmations for Self-esteem are powerful little reminders that are proven to restructure negative thought patterns, give a positive voice to your inner critic, help you identify your worth, and reestablish your faith in your capabilities.
With your self-esteem restored at its natural high
- you and only you will hold the reigns of your life,
- no one will be able to dictate unreasonable terms to you,
- your confidence will not be a slave external stimulus,
- you will experience the true meaning of ‘I am Enough.’
- your efforts will seldom be taken for granted,
- you will win the respect you deserve,
- setting and achieving goals will be easier,
- you will enjoy living in the present.
To put it in simple words, setting the quality of your life on an upward journey is possible when your self-esteem is at its best. Practicing positive affirmations for self esteem is the easiest way to make a difference.
Positive Affirmations For Self Esteem And Self-Respect
Build ‘Respect’ For ‘SELF’ With These Positive Self-Talk Affirmations –
- I deserve better pay for the work I do.
- My efforts are worthy of respect.
- Do not take my love for granted. I May not be around the next time.
- Your judgment is Your Opinion; It’s not my Guideline to live.
- I am free to live my life My Way.
- I trust my decisions; they are always for the greater good.
- I Don’t depend on anyone, emotionally or financially.
- My talents are worthy of appreciation.
- I love embracing everything new.
- I Let Things Go without regret.
- My core beliefs are Positive, Progressive, and Rewarding.
- I don’t give up.
- My past strengthens me.
- I am proud of my achievements.
- I can do better than this; I Will do better than this.
Best Positive Affirmations for Self-Esteem And Confidence
- I am growing and learning every day.
- I am consistent in my hard work.
- My power is limitless.
- I show up every day and do my best.
- I believe in my abilities and express my true self with ease.
- My life is full of blessings.
- I embrace myself for who I am.
- I appreciate myself.
- I follow my goals fearlessly.
- I’m capable of achieving everything I want.
- I deserve happiness and joy.
- I am naturally stress-free.
- I am in control of my life.
- I am worthy of good things.
- I am proud of myself.
More Positive Affirmations for Self-Esteem
- I allow myself to be who I truly am.
- I am feeling light and at ease.
- I make the decisions for myself.
- I am stronger than I think I am.
- I handle every situation with ease.
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.– Buddha
Till Death Do Your Part – Yes, that’s you and your self-esteem. The rest can come and go. Irrespective of how strong or volatile your self-esteem is at the moment; daily doses of these positive affirmations for self esteem can fuel its fortification against unexpected odds.
Also read: 100+ Inspirational Self Love Quotes For Girls To Boost Self-Esteem