Funny positive affirmations do work. You might undoubtedly relate with them, and yet you will not feel laid back because of your weaknesses. This is the beauty of funny affirmations. They make you change without hurting your self-esteem. Loving yourself and believing in yourself is the first step in making these funny positive affirmations work for you.
Here, we are listing down some awesome funny positive affirmations that will bring out serious positive changes in you.
Table of Contents
Best Funny Positive Affirmations
- Work smarter, not for owning iPhones, but for not fearing their breaks.
- With time, I have started to value more time.
- I am lazy till I get a motive. I am lazier after accomplishing the motive. In between, I am alive.
- Whatever I do, I will do it for fun, but with dedication and focus.
- I like expensive things because I learn the act of taking care from them.
- If you were able to believe in Santa Claus for 8 -9 years, you can believe in yourself for at least 5 minutes.
- I’ll keep going forward even if my pants tear off.
- I can transform tragedy into comedy.
- Never forget that broken crayons can also color.
- Life is better when you are laughing.
Be Funny Positive Affirmations
- I always have something funny to say.
- I have an amazing sense of humour.
- I always find something funny in every situation.
- I am smart and full of funny ideas.
- I see the funny side of every situation.
- I am becoming humorous day by day.
- Being funny doesn’t take much effort.
- I crack the right joke at the perfect moment.
- I am becoming more smart and humorous.
- I am amusing and make people happy.
Funny Positive Affirmations For Work
- Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the journey.
- Never let anyone waste your time twice.
- I receive what I believe.
- My funny vibes attract my happy tribe.
- The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one. – Oscar Wilde
- Everyone brings happiness to this office. Some when they enter, others when they leave.
- Put on your positive pants.
- Why become moody when you can shake your booty.
- I love the moment when the coffee kicks in and I realize what an adorable badass I am going to be today.
- If you can’t be positive, be quiet.
Funny Positive Affirmations For Self-Esteem
- My mistakes don’t define me. My jokes do.
- Be like a pineapple: stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet from inside.
- Chin up princess or the crown will slip.
- It’s what it is supposed to be, don’t overthink and let it go.
- I am intelligent. The thing is, I am still getting ready.
- Be happy. It drives people crazy.
- I am here not to compete because I know I am neither the fastest nor the smartest. I am here to live to the fullest.
- Dear universe, I am totally open to all the amazing things coming my way.
- Expect nothing and appreciate everything.
- I am thankful for all the problems I don’t have.
Also read: 50+ Powerful Positive Affirmations For Exams
Funny Positive Affirmations For Moms
- Walking into a room and then forgetting why I am here is my daily cardio.
- My kids don’t need a perfect mom.
- I am funny and make my kids laugh.
- I teach my kids good things in sarcastic ways.
- I am a superwoman for my kids.
- I am my child’s greatest comfort. No matter what I look like.
- Every time I like the taste of the food, I am damn sure that it’s unhealthy for me.
- I will be the type of person I would like my children to become.
- I love my kids, which means I am doing just fine.
- No matter what a mess I am, my kids adore me.
Positive Funny Affirmations
- If I am willing to go back to bed when I wake up, I will go and make up the bed.
- I am way dumb than my mom keeps blabbering about me to the neighbor’s aunt.
- Who cares about the future? I am just making myself capable enough to live in the moment.
- I would have appreciated exams if they had allowed our Pokemons and Ninjas.
- You are amazing.
- The older I get, the more I start ignoring my friends.
- My mom scolds me for no reason. When I grow up to be a parent, my children will think the same about me.
- Whenever I get back home, I lose all the superpowers that I had when with friends.
- If I lose my hopes, I am afraid my mom will still scold me for taking it out and showing it to friends.
- I am confused between what I like the most – hanging out or posting that I hung out.
- As I become responsible, I have got more powers. I wonder why spiderman narrated it the other way round.
- You are enough.
- Disconnect to connect.
- Chop your own wood. It will warm you twice – unknown.
- Don’t forget that you get 24 hours, even on your worst day.
The Bottom Line
Affirmations are a powerful tool to overcome self-sabotaging thoughts and boost your self-esteem. Don’t let anything or anyone stop you from achieving what you truly aspire. If you enjoyed reading these funny positive affirmations, make sure to bookmark this page for future reference, and share your favorite affirmations with your friends and family.
Stay blessed and take care of yourself.