As a student I used to think a lot about the future. I used to think about what my future would look like. Coming from a tiny town I had always envisioned having a rewarding job in a bustling city. I wanted to do so much, achieve so much, but inside, I was an insecure kid from a tiny town nestled in the Himalayas. In those days I was full of self doubt and used to suffer from Imposter Syndrome.
I was full of questions like, “Do I actually deserve this?” or “Do you think you have worked hard enough to achieve this?” That’s when one of my friends introduced me to the magic of “law of attraction”. Focusing upon positive affirmations and thoughts I was able to attract opportunities that helped me to realize her goals. At this stage of my life, I can proudly say that I have achieved what I have always wanted to. I am full of self love and newfound calm confidence.
In a world of chaos and hustle, achieving self-love may seem like an impossible desire. What would you say if we said there was a chance that Law of Attraction, a universal concept can be the solution to gaining a stronger feeling of self-love and confidence?
Let’s first try to understand, “What is the Law of Attraction?”
The Law of Attraction is a universally acceptable law. It is based on the concept that similarity attracts similarity. In simple words, the energy you give to the universe is what you receive back. If you are focused on positive thought patterns, you’ll bring positivity to your life. The same goes for negativity.
Table of Contents
Different Ways to Implement the Law of Attraction
Imagine your goals and dreams like they’ve been fulfilled. Visualizing success will increase the effect of your intention to reach that goal.
Repeating positive affirmations can help to reprogram your mind’s subconscious by shifting your mindset and attracting positive thoughts.
Writing down your gratitude regularly and writing down your gratitude for the things you’ve got can help attract additional things to be grateful for.
Mindfulness practice is important. It helps you become more aware and focus on the present. It can help align your thoughts with your intentions.
How is the Law of Attraction Related to Self-Love? And Why is it Important?
Self-love is the foundation of a fulfilled and happy life. If you are self-loved it means you recognize your worth and believe in your capabilities. It is believed that the Law of Attraction can enhance self-love by enhancing the following aspects:
Positive affirmations and positive thinking increase self-confidence and allow you to face challenges with a positive mental attitude.
Achieving Healthy Relationships
If you are a person who loves and cherish your self, naturally you attract people who respect you and treat you with respect kindness.
Self-love builds the emotional resiliency of your body, which allows you to overcome defeats and keep an optimistic outlook.
Now, let’s go to the core of this article by introducing the list of 50 Law of Attraction Affirmations for Self-Love
Law of Attraction Affirmations for Self-Love
- I deserve to be loved.
- I exude confidence and self-assurance.
- Every day, I grow stronger and more self-loving.
- I am a positive force that brings positivity and wealth into my life.
- Self-love is my birthright and I’m declaring it now.
- My self-worth doesn’t depend on external approval.
- I am a person who is in love with and accepts herself completely.
- I am a magnet to happiness and success.
- The happiness I feel oozes through me effortlessly.
- I am in control of my thoughts and make good decisions.
- Self-love can be a powerful source of good.
- All I need is the amazing things life has to provide.
- I’m confident, skilled and sturdy.
- I am happy with my life and with the world around me.
- My self-love shines through and inspires me to others.
- I accept my flaws and cherish my uniqueness.
- Let go of all negative thoughts and allow myself the space to feel love for myself.
- I trust the universe to guide me to self-love and happiness.
- Every day I’m trying to improve myself.
- Self-love is an essential element in my personal growth and happiness.
Law of Attraction Self-Love Affirmations
- My personality makes me drawn to everything bright and upbeat.
- Throughout my day, happiness flows effortlessly.
- Opportunities that fit my requirements appeal to me.
- My reality is what I think it is. I decided to think positively.
- I’m open to receiving love, joy, and happiness.
- I have faith that God will work for the realization of my goals.
- I have control over my future and make the decision to succeed.
- In my pursuit of my objectives, the universe is on my side.
- Love, health, and wealth abound in my life.
- I am appreciative of the plentiful life all around me.
- I attract achievement and wealth.
- Easy abundance comes into my life.
- Opportunities that fit my desires come to me.
- I firmly believe that the universe is filled with potential.
- My future is something I design.
- I attract positive encounters because I give off positive energy.
- I am appreciative of all my blessings.
- I’m willing to accept abundance from unlikely places.
- I release resistance and trust in life’s process.
- I am in tune with the success frequency.
- I embrace trust in my journey and let go of any fear and uncertainty.
- I have unflinching faith that my aspirations will come true.
- I help to create my own reality.
- I attract relationships that are caring and encouraging.
- I am in tune with the cosmos.
- I’m appreciative of the teachings that have shaped my journey.
- I serve as a conduit for transformation and constructive change.
- Love, joy, and abundance are all around me.
- I feel content in the here and now.
- I have faith that everything is working toward my ultimate good.
- I deserve self-compassion and self-care.
- I put my pleasure and health first.
- I adore and treasure every part of who I am.
- I let go of self-criticism and accept myself.
- I’m perfect the way I am.
- My enjoyment comes from within me.
- I take care of my body, mind, and spirit every day by practicing self-love.
- I accept self-forgiveness and absolve myself of previous transgressions.
- I am a shining example of self-love, encouraging others to follow suit.
- I attract love, starting with love for myself.
Affirmations for Self Love and Healing
- I deserve love and adoration.
- Love for oneself has a remarkable ability to heal.
- I accept self-love and acknowledge my past transgressions.
- I take compassionate and loving care of my body, mind, and soul.
- My delight is built upon my ability to love myself.
- Regarding my present, my past, and my future, I am happy.
- I am deserving of all the love and joy in the universe.
- I am a stunning and unique representation of the world.
- Self-love is a necessary ingredient for power and stamina.
- I adore and accept myself for who I am.
- I’m in tune with who I really am.
- I draw partnerships that are respectful and kind.
- To safeguard my wellbeing, I establish healthy boundaries.
- I choose to think positive, empowering things.
- I am a source of love and good energy.
- I exude assurance and self-confidence.
- I put comparison aside and celebrate my individuality.
- I have faith that my intuition will lead me to love myself.
- I have a lot of self-esteem and worth.
- I’m committed to developing myself personally and bettering myself.
The journey of self love is not an easy one. It’s like a push and pull. One time you will be full of confidence and at another you are not so much. Law of Attraction is a powerful tool that will change your life in significant ways. When you incorporate the affirmations in your routine, you will be able to cultivate self-love and confidence, build your confidence and lead an environment that is filled with positivity, joy, abundance, and happiness.
Also Read: 50+ Law Of Attraction Affirmations For Money