71 Powerful positive affirmations for self love
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affectionBuddha
Affirmations are powerful statements that can help you to overcome negative and self-sabotaging thoughts. Repeating these affirmations on a regular basis can help you to feel positive and confident about yourself. Even researches have shown that positive affirmations can help you to relieve stress and perform better.
You can utilize these positive affirmations in any circumstances where you want to see a positive change. It might be to boost your confidence, increase your self-esteem, control your negative emotions or overcome a bad habit.
When you start your day with the repetition of two or more positive affirmations, you set positive intentions for the day. Your energy levels stay high the whole day.
It might feel awkward to repeat these words again and again but once you see the positive changes happening to your life, you get addicted to these positive affirmations
If you don’t feel good about yourself and you want to boost your self-esteem then here are some positive affirmations for self love. Some of these affirmations are my personal favourite. Repeat these affirmations daily for a few minutes and you’ll surely start seeing a difference.
20 Best affirmations for self love
1) I deserve to be loved.
2) I am worthy of love and joy.
3) I am grateful for all the things I have.
4) I will focus on the bright side.
5) I am filled with compassion.
6) My mind is as beautiful as my heart.
7) My body is beautiful.
8) I am blessed with all the beautiful things in the world.
9) I have everything I need in order to succeed.
10) I am the magnet to happiness.
11) I will never compare myself to anyone.
12) I am enough.
13) I am strong and confident.
14) I learn from my mistakes.
15) I control my negative thoughts.
16) I control my fears.
17) I am worthy of respect.
18) I care for myself as much as I care for others.
19) I have faith in my capabilities.
20) I am capable of doing amazing things.
How often should you repeat these Affirmations for self love:
Affirmations should be repeated at least once every day but for no more than three times a day. You should spend at least 5 minutes repeating affirmations, but no more time than 15 minutes per session.
Increasing the time spent on affirmations to more than 15 minutes three times a day is simply not worth your time as there is no added benefit.
A man cannot be comfortable without his own approvalMark Twain
Affirmations don’t work by magic. They work by the power of positive thinking. You should keep going with these affirmations for self love until you feel you have achieved your goal of boosting your self-esteem.
30 Positive affirmations for self love
21) I respect myself.
22) my imperfections make me unique and special.
23) I have a loving soul and body.
24) I will not apologize for being me.
25) I am in peace with everything.
26) I don’t let my negative emotions control my behaviour.
27) I am healthy and blessed.
28) I am perfect for myself.
29) I am the only one who can stop me.
30) I will encircle myself with constructive individuals who will help bring the best out in me.
31) I am in charge of my own behaviour.
32) I do not need someone else to feel complete and happy.
33) Today, I choose myself.
34) My vision is powerful than my fears.
35) I honour my inner voice.
36) I am a magnet of miracles.
37) I’ll never feel guilty for doing what’s best for me.
38) I am amazing.
39) I am evolving in a better version of myself.
40) I will always speak up for myself.
41) My first love is me.
42) I am taking care of myself.
43) I am full of grace and magic.
44) I am inspired and satisfied.
45) I forgive myself.
46) I let go of all the things that weigh me down.
47) I am healthy happy and secure.
48) I am strong and powerful.
49) I have everything I need to face any problem.
50) I possess all the qualities needed to be successful.
11 More affirmations for self love
51) I have the courage to stand up for myself.
52) Everything happening to me is happening for my good.
53) I am conquering my fears and I have the courage to take all the challenges coming my way.
54) I am a winner.
55) The only person who can defeat me is myself.
56)My confidence is limitless.
57) my heart is full of compassion.
58) My happiness is my priority.
59) I am responsible for my success and failures.
60) I am blessed with a beautiful life.
61) I am honest to myself.
62) I choose to invest in myself.
63) I am unique and I’ll never apologize for being real.
64) I love challenges they help me to boost my potential.
65) I am perfect as I am. I accept and love myself.
66) I am calm and peaceful.
67) I deserve to be loved by myself.
68) people praise me. I am admired.
69) I love who I was, who I am and who I’ll become.
70) my life is fun and rewarding.
71) My thoughts are filled with positivity and creativity surges through me.
Start your day with some of these positive affirmations and things will start changing and you will start realising your self-worth. Also, share these affirmations with anyone who needs to read these positive affirmations for self love.
Also read:- 51 Best positive affirmations for men.